Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth And Melee Weapon Combat Ideas

ForgottenGruver

Everybody likes their melee weapon. Somebody like skana, somebody ortos, somebody like me like dakra prime, or fang prime, or other. But be honest the melee combat is dies. It's do not look cool, and somethink like ninja combat. In combat with melee some enemy like ancient destroyer could knock you down, and no block will help u. So idea is to make melee battels like in slasher. It will make cool differense between and now if it will be in the game. First, it will make possible to make some combos system, to attack somebody with a 100 of kicks and do not make him attack u. then it could be some new system that make like some different attacks tree to all warframes it's own. Upgading this tree will give to u some new cool attack u could see in codex and practise on attacks simulator(could be added with this system). It will be somethink like rank test, but u always could get in and practice your combat skill. And it will make good diference between combats now and future(i say it again?!). I meen it will give beatifull cool sadistic glorious grinder for all enemies in melee combat. And of course it may all enemies will be possible attack in melee combat(not just rifle cick or somethink other)

And about steath. I will say it again, I told it many times but I do not know how many times I told it. For now warframe is not the game about ninja's in space, for now it's terrorist simulator, with rude killing enemies by a lot of weapons(grenadelaunchers, biological weapon, lazer guns, etc) coz it's so much weapon that could not imagine for ninja. Yeah ninja's was somethink like terrorist, but their work was silent and their purposes were other. So to make our ninja's more ninja it must be some changes in steath. And the first think in my mind this is hiding system. Dark sector has this. It was not the best, and in my mind if u have no gamepad it's difficult to play, but it was, and it was good for it. So stealth will be great with it. "Why?" all could ask. Because stealth make a possibility hide behind the box huddled close to it that will allow your enemies do not notice you until it will not appear on the other side of the box and it is with the one on which you are. So it will be cool think not only for battles(u coul hide fo some box again, but attack from it). And about hidings. In the doorway u could stay near door huddled to it and look behind it stealthy. So thanks for all who read this. Add you plus and perhapse in some day u will be not a terrorist but a ninja

Edited by ltnrfs