The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Some Mods

ViraI

I have a list for a few mods that I'm looking for. I'm willing to buy them with Platinum or trade them for some of my mods. If you wanna trade with mods then just let me know what mod you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it, if not, then sorry. The rank of the mod doesn't matter, but I'd prefer if they were lower just so the price would be less.

Although I'm not expecting to get all these mods through trading as I will be farming for some of them on my own, but it would be nice to get help by trading for some. Thanks in advance.

- Mods I would like to have -

Hammer Shot

Edited by ViraI

I'm unsure about the price for fleeting expertise, sorry. But feel free to suggest a price if you'd like.

Also unfortunately, I've spent most of my platinum on the last trades, so I will be unable to trade with plat for now. But I will be getting more over the weekend. Sorry if it's inconvenient.

I'm unsure about the price for fleeting expertise, sorry. But feel free to suggest a price if you'd like.

Also unfortunately, I've spent most of my platinum on the last trades, so I will be unable to trade with plat for now. But I will be getting more over the weekend. Sorry if it's inconvenient.

no problem, well i need platinum but it's ok thank u for ur time