The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Suggestions Of Mods To Use

TheFired3mon

Question

7 answers to this question

There are plenty of threads that cover builds for specific frames, I would suggest you try searching for em.

As for Mods, it all depends on yor playstyle, some may say you8 want Multishot, (Well most will) some may say get electrical/frozen/fire dmg while others will say striclty go Armor Peircing. I would reccomend as a very general rule of thumb, have at least one mod with eletrical dmg on there (Mainly for grineer and Corpus). I wouldnt be too stressed about getting a fire dmg mod for infested, I havent noticed a HUGE difference.

Personally, I like to put at least one freeze mod on my weapons (both melee and ranged), since I really like that it slows enemies a lot. As for which mods to put on your Warframes, I'm not sure there's a fixed formula. I've heard people say they put many of armor mods on their Rhino, while I personally think it's a waste of mod slots, so I'd suggest to simply experiment a little and go with what feels best for you.

Mods for the kraken i would sugest are: Fire rate (decrease gaps between shot to save that one extra ammo for that headshot), freeze, reload speed or capacity, armour piercing/electricity, and of course multi shot. For the Gram i would suggest you add charge speed/damage.

Edited by DemonNex

I put fire damage on my boltor and the enemies didn't even get on fire so I wouldn't recommend fire damage on boltor.

Fire mods in my opinion is waste of space since the dot doesn't apply much damage, as its only good for infestation.

Personally, I like to put at least one freeze mod on my weapons (both melee and ranged), since I really like that it slows enemies a lot. As for which mods to put on your Warframes, I'm not sure there's a fixed formula. I've heard people say they put many of armor mods on their Rhino, while I personally think it's a waste of mod slots, so I'd suggest to simply experiment a little and go with what feels best for you.

Rhino has about 150 armor, coupled that with some armour mods is like wearing iron skin as a passive.

Rhino has about 150 armor, coupled that with some armour mods is like wearing iron skin as a passive.

I prefer to use Power Efficiency and Melee Damage mods. Enemies drop way more energy than you could ever use on Iron Skin with power efficiency, especially if you take an Energy Siphon with you. As I said, there's not a fixed formula for what works best :).