Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Should I Start Doing Orokin Derelicts And Void?

(PSN)Trollsong

Question

4 answers to this question

Well T1 keys will be relatively low level enemies and if you ever have trouble finding people to run them with you, you can just offer places to people in the recruiting channel. 

Or if you go to the recruitment section of the forums no doubt there'd be a clan more than happy to take you in

Do T1 and solo it. It's about the same level of the Venus missions. You can solo it and not lose a single revive. T2, I don't know what mods and style you play with so you might as well get a squad of friends.

EDIT:Mobile is pretty hard to type in when it's a bit slow.. Just fixed all my words.

Edited by Strike-Freedom

You should be fine in T1 missions. Invest in building a vasto (and then dual vasto's if you want) and a Burston (unfortunately it is burst but it is an even dmg weapon and good for the tower mix). Get a few levels on them and you should be fine in T2 missions. 

As for playing solo. Just look on the chats etc when you are online, most of the players will be on at similar times of the day, see if any of them want a game. If you like how they play inquire about their clan.