Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Right-Mouse Button Use (Idea Suggestion)

Doforcash

as we all know, the Right-mouse button is use for Aiming (default).

and some of the gun in-game are not likely needed an Aim-support, such as a Minigun, Flamethrower, Grenade launcher, Shotgun...ect...ect...

*now i didn't say aiming are useless on these gun,i said the aiming could be something better*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok, hear me out.

so my Idea is: can we somehow have an option to change Aiming into some other skill please ?

Now, assuming Aiming is a gun "ability option", which is got it useful and not-useful side, we now can choose OTHER ability on our gun, but at the cost of replace "Aiming ability" into something else.

So instead of press Right mouse for Aiming, the gun will perform a different skill that you had chosen to replace Aiming (don' worry, you can change back to aiming in the Arsenal)

and here's what's i'am suggestion Some of the ability for gun

REMEMBER, this threat is about "Right mouse button use",not "here's some whiny idea about  gun need more OP"  threat

so if you guy don't like my idea so far, don't read this and judge it 

well i said that you guy are already approve my idea if you reading this far

Sniper 

Ye Old Goody Ability

Puncher 

Fire an entire Clip at once, all bullet in this state had +100% Accuracy 

Blinder

Fire a Grenade that deal no damage, but 100% Blast Effect on group of enemy(enemy will be knock down to the ground)

Scaner

put a Codex on the gun, revive enemy behind wall + scanning while aim (cannot fire while aiming due to you're on Scan mode)

Pusher

Blow a group of enemy to the ground, deal 50% total damage of the gun, need a 10 second cool down.

Stander

Prepare self to become a Turret, with additional +100% shield capacity and +50% Shield Recharge rate, Gun fire will have +30% Fire rate too and you can use (you can use Frame skill while on this state btw) . Press Right mouse again to stop this ability

^^^notice that you can have an suggestion about these skill too^^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, that's the hole idea guy, what do you think ?