The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding Pming Ingame To Trade

wachon1992

Nope, there is separate client for warframe, you don't have to use steam.

/w someone is faster than adding and trading.

oh, i thought warframe was on steam only.

yea /w someone is fast if they are online but what if they arent and you just wanna discuss prices? 

if they dont have steam then maybe skype? maybe the person is not at home at the computer but he has skype on his cellphone, then you can arrange prices and trade when you can get online on warframe.

Oh, right.

There's also the not-so-common overwolf, which I use.

And xfire (which I have linked to overwolf).

yea but i find it much easier just to post my steam/skype wich i also have on my phone. ppl add me even if im not ingame nor on my computer, we discuss the deal and arrange a price. next time i log in we just trade.

imo this is much easier than posting a comment on a thread or pming a person and wait for a response or trying to pm the guy ingame jsut to find out he is not online.

yea but i find it much easier just to post my steam/skype wich i also have on my phone. ppl add me even if im not ingame nor on my computer, we discuss the deal and arrange a price. next time i log in we just trade.

imo this is much easier than posting a comment on a thread or pming a person and wait for a response or trying to pm the guy ingame jsut to find out he is not online.

Not everyone has the luxury that is a phone.

Let alone a smartphone.

People might actually do this more often if forum signatures were a thing here.