Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Heat Swords Blueprint

FacepuncherXL

I assume this kind of post has been made before, but I'd like to mention it again.

The Dual Heat Swords weapon is a combination of the Heat Sword and the Heat dagger, both visually and functionally.

One can obtain both halves of the weapon, the dagger and the sword, separately.

However, the blueprint requires some resources rather than the dagger and the sword. I have the sword, and I have the dagger, and I'd like to have the dual variant. But this means I have to spend extra resources to build weapons I already have in order to use them together.

I think it would make the most sense to either add a second blueprint similar to something like the Twin Vipers, namely requiring the 2 weapons and  an orokin cell. Or add an "or" option to the original blueprint to include using the 2 weapons and an orokin cell instead of the resources.

With damage 2.0 out, Melee 2.0 on the way, and DE hopefully looking into the usefulness and practicality of melee weapons, now seems like a good time to address this inconsistency. 

I guess that Dual version should get it's BP changed to Sword+Dagger+Orokin cell, but in that case Heat sword BP should be added to the market instead of alerts. Just because it would be ONLY purchasable weapon (available to new players) that can produce fire wave on ground slam, and you know, Fire wave+Invis = Infested overkill.

In this way, players will have one anti-infested melee at reach, another one on alert, and once they acquire alert one (dagger), they'll get 2 weapons instead of one ^^.