Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strun Wriaht Nerf? When?

immacutyyou

So i had been leveling other weapons for awhile, then decided to have some fun with my twice formad strun wraith. Did they nerf the crit chance? Because now it feels so useless. I used to get crits on crits but now its nice if i ever see one. Seriously its an event weopon that i earned and now i feel like its garbage versus some enemies.

So i had been leveling other weapons for awhile, then decided to have some fun with my twice formad strun wraith. Did they nerf the crit chance? Because now it feels so useless. I used to get crits on crits but now its nice if i ever see one. Seriously its an event weopon that i earned and now i feel like its garbage versus some enemies.

The weapon kinda needed it, it's currently the most balanced shotgun in the game. Live with the fact it's still above average until damage 2.0 is more stable....

They nerfed it ever since Update 11, which is a shame.

Also, they nerfed the Brakk too in case you are wondering.

Ya i knew about the brakk, geuss i just havent used SW in awhile so never realized the nerf. Even though its only five percent crit difference, when modded its a world of difference. I love DE and the game is amazing so i cant complain, just kinda stinks when you go back to a gun you loved and spent alot of time with forma etc and now its nothing special. Thanks for the answer though!

Ya its still a good weapon i suppose, but theres nothing wrong with having an above average limited time weapon :P and again even though its still good the nerf just made it so its less liable than other weapons. So it basically wont get use over soma or other high damage weapons.

Yeah I haven't used the strun wraith much after the update because it was hit kind of hard with the damage nerf. I feel that there is less incentive to get event weapons now because if I infest too much time in them, I will come out disappointed because they will be nerfed.

The Strun Wraith is very special. It has the highest damage per shot, seconded only to the Tigris, but the SW fires tons faster anyways. Before, it was just plain overpowered. Now, other shotguns can actually compete.

Just cause you played an event, an optional thing that's meant to be fun, doesn't give you an OP ticket. Those weapons that come from events need to be balanced just the same as every other weapon.

lol useless? then you must really suck with choosing mod loadouts. I bring the strun wraith with me on most high level missions and it destroys and mine is 2 formad as well. Stop crying you baby, the weapon is fine

*looks around in confusion* um who are you talking to?

The Strun Wraith is very special. It has the highest damage per shot, seconded only to the Tigris, but the SW fires tons faster anyways. Before, it was just plain overpowered. Now, other shotguns can actually compete.

Just cause you played an event, an optional thing that's meant to be fun, doesn't give you an OP ticket. Those weapons that come from events need to be balanced just the same as every other weapon.

Ya i understand and im really not trying to go in that direction, it just felt like a bif difference and i wasnt sure what the heck happened haha

Maybe he referred to immacutyyou, cuz he's the only one utter the word "useless" here.

Useless was an exaggeration, just at a loss for the right word. Its not a useless weapon i was just quite surprised when i realized the difference is all. I was just really used to like wrecking with it hahaha

Useless was an exaggeration, just at a loss for the right word. Its not a useless weapon i was just quite surprised when i realized the difference is all. I was just really used to like wrecking with it hahaha

I know right? It's one of my favorite weapon too. But to be honest, I didn't really mind if it's nerfed or not, I only think of it as a chance for me to try some new things.

Gotta admit, many folks love "One weapon to rule them all", but for me, that's just boring. What's the fun if you gotta carry one gun on various mission?

I know right? It's one of my favorite weapon too. But to be honest, I didn't really mind if it's nerfed or not, I only think of it as a chance for me to try some new things.

Gotta admit, many folks love "One weapon to rule them all", but for me, that's just boring. What's the fun if you gotta carry one gun on various mission?

Ya i totally agree! I love different playstyles, using which weapon for which enemy is just kinda crazy right now with damage 2.0 changing left and right.