The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker's New Weaponary (+Art)

ForgottenGruver

Ok. Some history will be usefull I think.

"Pshh...pshh... Somebody. Listen me carefully. Stalker. It's wery important information about him.

How much tenno are afraid him? How much see him and survive?

We saw him. We beat him. He crushed him by our power. 

His weapon. Most powerful of all- dread. There was time we was afraid this both names. Stalker and his scaring bow. But for now a lot of tenno already have this bow. Some of them wait a chanse to defeat stalker and take it's blueprint. 

And for now stalker is not so frightening as he was not short time ago. 

We think he is not a threat now. We was wrong. This is my last recording. Oh now, he find me. NOooooooo......Screetch..."

" Listen it carefully tenno. The stalker was changed. For now he is a threat that may go unnoticed by us. He traind in the orokin voids. Gathering strength. Searching for the lost knowledge. And he found it. He change his bow into most powerfull weapon. "Operssor". He give this name to it"

"Opressor" is the powerfull crossbow. It could shoot a lot of bows for some short time or make powerfull charge shoot, that kill you in a moment. Special system of minimizing arrows allows him to do not care about ammunition for long time. Type of damage change with type of attack. If you attack by charge then arrow unfold to serrated blade. This is very dangerous coz it could cut off some part of you. But do not underestimate the power of crossbow when it shoots in the machine gun mode. this arrows like bullets has a through damage and will make bleed u if u will stay and do nothink when it shoot on u.

Some other facts about this crossbow:

Two handed weapon(This is important!). Not like ballistica.

Clip this crossbow has a special track to make it easier and faster to be replaced. Arrows have folding system which allows you to put in a cage set of arrows with no problems with the used place. In this arrow can be fired as folded and unfolded. But blade mode is available only in charge mode. When u shoot not by charge, it could fire by arrows like latron or latron prime by bullets. Mean for any other arrow shoot you must push attack button

so if u like this vote for this, and maybe it will be in the game.

I will try to redraw it to may it looks better, But I do not promiss somethink

Some photoshoper PLEASE make it more clean and colorfull it will be my pleasure to man who could make this pic better

I add some changes into concept, think it make it more interesting

img024_zpsef645e62.jpg

And here you can see previous version if u would like

img023_zps355afbe4.jpg

But stalker modified not only his terrible bow. He reforged his scythe Hate to dangerous twohanded sword he named "Revenger".
This is a work of art created by Tenno during the Orokin, represents the quintessence of murder in the melee. Stalker changed somethink in finding him blueprints, and this weapon for now is more powerful then it's progenitor. Sword's blade glows due to the fact that there are pores through which the plasma is fed in small quantities on the surface on blade, increasing the power of attack and cutting ability of the sword. Because of the severity of the sword, when applied by damage, it doubles by simple physics, which increases the force of inertia of the attack, allowing to arrange on the battlefield real meat grinder. Sorry for my bad english. 
Weapon options:
Damage Type Blade
Physical Damage - 65.0
       Impact Damage - 12
       Puncture Damage - 8
       Slash Damage- 45
(anything below shows the optional parameters)
Crit Chance - 10%
Crit Damage - 190.0%
Attack Rate - 1.3 atks/sec
Charge Dmg Type Serrated Blade
Charge Dmg - 300.0
Charge Time - 0.7 charge/sec
Charge Crit Chance - 10.0%
Charge Crit Dmg - 200.0%
1e192396e09a_zps6ae28ee9.jpg
Ok, I was draw new weapon, this is secondary, and StealthMaker give me an idea of this, thanks to him for this. This is terrible weapon will have a puncture damage.
So "Behold this terrible weapon - "Poison". This darts are changes stalker comes to kill any of his enemy. One hit this seemingly harmless  weapon enough to immobilize and give maximum pain to bring him against whom it is aimed. Small capsule of poison in a stick allows its replacement by a more powerful and dangerous poison. However, to get this weapon is very difficult, given the bad temper and its owner, it can be quite impossible for you. Be very careful if you will be hurted by some of this darts your death will be slow and painful. You will not be able to escape."
img026_zps1084a4a9.jpg
If You like this concepts press vote under the topic
Edited by ltnrfs

Sounds like a prime-ish/uber version of the Ballistica. I like the design, very wicked and evil looking. >:)

NO one hand! I do not wanna this strange one handed weapon again! :D

And about design, so I try to do this, and cool that it may somebody to scare :D

Edited by ltnrfs

Add 2 handed sword. Think It will be cool for stalker. And I am inprocess with secondary. But I have no ideas. Perhapse somebody could give me an idea. It will be cool.

What about some sort of dartgun? That fires darts with puncture damage. Would be real terrifying to see the Stalker show up and then I get a friggin dart right between my eyes!

By the way, your english is good for being russian (Don't know if you even learn english there which I do not think you do, from my experiences atleast)

What about some sort of dartgun? That fires darts with puncture damage. Would be real terrifying to see the Stalker show up and then I get a friggin dart right between my eyes!

By the way, your english is good for being russian (Don't know if you even learn english there which I do not think you do, from my experiences atleast)

Thanks man it's good to know it(I talk about language). AAaaaand, thanks for idea, darts is cool idea really, and I know how I will realise it, and think it will be rather cool like it must be for stalker.

I add New weapon, thanks StealthMaker for idea, I give it name poison, But it could be changed to most dangerous and terryfing name, if u will say it here in comments. Thank you for your looking this.