Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stug Not Benefitting From Any Damage Mods Besides Serration

Bengar

Been testing the Stug for a while with different setups and damage mods.

At first i thought it was just a UI glitch that i was showing 0 as elemental damage regardless of what elemental mod was in use, but after testing it on mobs with and without elemental mods attached i have to say...

I cant see any difference in damage when adding elemental damage mods whatsoever.

Hornet strike and heavy caliber work fine, but no other damage increasing mods seems to do anything at all.

PS: could be intentional, but i doubt it.

Edit: mistakenly wrote serration while i ment hornet strike.

Edit2: Futher tested with several other mods, only working mods with this weapon are (in addition to the said mods above) clip increase mods and multishot mods aswell as ammo mutation thats all.

The weapon does not benefit from utility mods like such as firerate increase (gunslinger) or reload speed modifying mods (quickdraw).

Edited by Bengar

Is it a display issue on the stat screen or are they not actually working?

I noticed that adding a single elemental mod to it as I was leveling it didn't do anything at all on the stat screen, but the Oberon is also bugged there where Vitality isn't showing health modification on the stat screen either (it does work fine, it shows up in-game). Maybe it's just not displaying it.

Is it a display issue on the stat screen or are they not actually working?

I noticed that adding a single elemental mod to it as I was leveling it didn't do anything at all on the stat screen, but the Oberon is also bugged there where Vitality isn't showing health modification on the stat screen either (it does work fine, it shows up in-game). Maybe it's just not displaying it.

Tested the mods available to me in game, for damage mods, there was no discernable difference in damage values at all (tested on lvl 10 grineer units with and without said mods).

as a side note, firerate increase does work, it makes the charge up speed faster (though you wont see it unless you test it ingame)

Edited by Bengar