Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magistar Color Options...

YOURN4M3

do not exist. I've been waiting for a melee weapon like the Magistar for a while. It finally finished crafting. Went to the appearance options. Made the 1st tab all white and the second tab all black. Almost no difference at all. A couple wavy lines and that's it. So a large majority of the handle and the blades are forever a dented piece of tin foil color. Is this supposed to be this way? It doesn't match any of my color options on any frame and I have them all. I hope this get's an actual fix in the future as opposed to a camo skin that you can buy like the Orthos has. Love this game but I'm starting to get burned out on some of the rush tactics with each update. Full color options on the Magistar, Orthos, and any other weapons with this problem would make up for it though. 

P.S. Can't WAIT for the melee 2.0. It looks so great. 

Edited by YOURN4M3

If a community moderator or DE employee were to read this, I would greatly appreciate having a question answered. Is the Magistar intentionally made this way or was it simply overlooked? Did the creator purposefully make it have next to no color options? Was it part of the plan? And please read this in a calm mental voice because that is how I typed it. I really do want to know the answers to these questions. 

Edited by YOURN4M3