The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Place For Holiday Concepts (Skins, Accessories, And Events)

some_random_guy_1

This is kinda dead before it even got off the ground, ignore it, dont, IDC

Ok so I was thinking that DE should release a little holiday skin for weapons, frames, ext... every holiday, like the candy cane for the scythes, here's some other ideas for weapon skins, I will update it with new ideas people may have, and maybe DE can use this to get a lineup prepared, or just give them some ideas. as more holiday Ideas come in I'll organize them by holiday but right now there isn't enough with just my ideas.

also I wanted to throw in some ideas for holiday events so that people can vent the ideas out and we don't need to deal with event idea influxes near or just after every holiday.

Skins:

Cupid's bow

A valentines day skin that changes the bows into a cupid's bow, I am a bad artist so I'll just describe it.

The bow is golden along with the arrow shafts, or a yellowish color. The arrow tips are heart shaped and the bow itself when fully drawn looks like a big heart.

Birthday party hats

On warframe's birthday chosen by DE, we can have an accessory that goes in place of a Syandana or maybe add a misc accessory slot for this and other things like helmet additions, armor plating, so on, and the accessory is a little pointy birthday cap.

Syandana of the reflection

This would be given every new year, now what would it be... well I'll tell you.

This would be a syandana that have little symbols for big events that happened that year, if it be an update, event, community milestone, milestone in general, whatever. It'd have the symbols on it and if you look at the description it'd name the symbol's meanings in order.

It would be rewarded to players who were around for, or took part in, at least half-3/4ths of the events/updates and so on. It would be a way to reflect on years past and be thankful for all that we got that year.

Events

gift-mas

This idea is quite simple, for a time lotus gives 0 credit trade tax, and you get a little gift counter, as you give gifts to people of X value you get gift points (maybe a point per X cost gift, I dunno the specs can be worked out), at the end of the event the points are tallied, for those with the most gift points on warframe they get some big gifts, 1st place gets X big gift, 5 next people get X gift next 10 in X place get other gift, that type of thing.

for X points you can get gifts from lotus like potatos, big credits, skins, weapons, Bps, and for the big points you can get things like color packs, weapon and warframe slots, so on (those of course needing some big gifting)

and throughout this, 1-2 day event, people can be gifted for gifting, making the gifting season more gift giving-er-er... don't think about that too hard.

Halloween scare fest

Lore: It seems on this day odd cosmic events occur that cause some odd effects to happen to everyone. hallucinations cause us to see things like *ghosts* of dead enemies and *monsters* of our Tenno squad members.

Energy seems to take on an odd transformation that causes dead enemies to have strange effects, such as, but not limited to: exploding, transforming into long extinct gourd plants archives call "pumpkins" and creepy, blood curdling screams upon death.

Some try to take this time to do dark things, one such enemy to the tenno is the stalker, who has found a way to harness this power and become a reaper-like figure, reviving enemies into evil creatures and using mystic powers, though this is only during this cosmic event, the stalker becomes an even bigger danger to our operations and must be eliminated, upon killing him new rewards will be given as thanks for saving many others who might have felt his wrath

(during this event stalker has a huge chance to spawn, and does not need a boss kill to spawn him, during this time his normal drops will be disabled and rewards will be in place for completion of the mission he spawned in, he also has a chance,smaller than the random spawning, to appear in a boss stage, kill the boss, and basically replace him in the fight)

rewards for killing Reaping Stalker:

death's scythe skin: scythe skin that looks like its Hate's evil, reaper form.

haunted sorrow: skin that causes despair to look like a ghost dagger whizzing through the air.

spiritual revival vial: a 1 use gear that is a vial of purple ooze that, upon using, instantly revives downed allies throughout the stage, yourself included

dread cloak: a syandana that looks like a tattered, grey cloak billowing in a non-existent, ominous breeze.

more to come with fan concepts...

Just a few Ideas so far, again, I'll organize it better with more ideas, I recommend using spoilers in posts when you wanna list ideas so as to prevent walls o' text.

I hope to keep updating this list and DE might use this for holiday ideas, please share your ideas in spoilers and maybe links to ideas if you have them posted.

If you plan to put down a concept...

How a concept comment should be set up (don't need it like this but I'd ask it to prevent walls of text)

CONCEPT(S if multiple)

If multiple state how many and put the category in the concept spoiler description

Category (if event/skin/accessory/whatever. and holiday it belongs to)

Name of concept here

Concept description

Anything else you might want to say about anything

if its alot please do this:

COMMENT

your comment

please use this to prevent walls of text, thank you

Also please try to limit yourself to one post per concept ideas by using one comment for concepts so as to prevent comment spam on this topic.

I will not edit actual concepts in any way upon posting, they will be copy and pasted directly from the comment, I will give credit where credit is due, ext. If it is a link I will post it in place of the concept part, and if you have a link all you need to do commenting wise is just post the link. please put EDITED on top of your comment if you have subjected the concept to change, I will replace the outdated one.

Edited by some_random_guy_1