The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dodging

DeadlyShadow

I have some suggestion for dodging in the game

1.There's a delay you press the key and the animation starts, it's almost like 2 sec. you might sat that it's not a big deal, but when you are in a very bad situation and your shields are low, that delay may be a pain the a**, it also ahhens with jumping.

2.Being able to reload while dodging would be great, sometimes you start a reload and you see a melee unit or any other enemy approaching, you wanna dodge, but you can't until the reload animation is finished, might be great if the animation continues while we're dodging, just like in Dark Sector

3.Would be great if you could dodge to left or right while you are aiming.

I personally don't really see a problem with the dodging. It feels very responsive when press V.

Enemies don't realy miss much when you are dodging anyway, and your character is pretty much invincible already if you're careful. Though I agree that enemies should become less accurate when you are doging, I don't think this feature should be upgraded too much because (In my opinion, not fact) You're a Tenno in a warframe, you should be able to shrug off a few anti-material rounds with no problem.

I feel totally the same about dodging. Its not responsive, it should work at the same moment u press the key involved. Plus this happens with melee weapons too, which kinda delay before attacking. I feel that a bit annoying, like being not in control of my character.