The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on progression.

Havenbrook

I've been playing for a little bit, and I feel like progression will be come very diffcult with out spending money. Honestly, this is a huge turn off for me in a F2P game. Due to resctritions on how many weapons slots are availible (with out buying plat.) and the Warframe slots. This has made it very difficult to get past tenno rank 3 or 4, simply because of the unlocks reaching their maximum.

I would like to bring this up because I did notice you lauched the "HEK" which is xp locked to rank 5. My first thought was "well, guess ill never be able to buy that, becasue i wont have enough slots open for weapons to get them ranked up enough to get that gun, with out paying for this game". I know you companies need to make money, but turning people away with locked progression so early with out paying is not the way to do it either i feel. Same thing with the frames.

I do not have the 4th ability and die very easy on hard missions because I havnt gone pro with a frame due to not spending money.Yes 50 free plat will get you started and thats cool and all, but i feel a way to progress without it would be super cool and saving the store for people who want things right then and there and not have to work for it, or for cosmetic things.

Additionally, I do not mind having to work harder for my ingame stuff if i have to, in order to avoid spending money. At this point, i do not feel i will be able to get the frames i want or try them out to their potention without paying money, and that is disappointing and does not make me want to pay to go pro with a frame to find out, i do not enjoy it.

Edited by Havenbrook