The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Kinds Of Things Do You Dislike In Warframe?

IXGuilmonXI

I hate only that when in a game just add visual contents but not care anything for the mechanical changes. The RNG is really annoying thing sometimes but that also if you do a mission and no have any auto save or checkpoint system and after a crash you lose everything what you earn before and this thing just stole worth time from you. Melee system actually not solved any problem just makes more hard to kill enemies with your melee so the old was better way. This new need back the stun and a normal balancing of the weapons to be not so op and not so useless weapons and frames. The grindy gaming and the lack lore make some people angry because we do just nothing only grind for stuffs after grind again with that stuff for a better. Lore, puzzles, logical missions, better hacking activities, more type of mission need aswell. Anything is just said before so i am off.

I can't write so long list about what i hate about in this game but for me the most annoying thing is when the development just ignore anything new idea what not they thought and after want from you feedback to improve their game and not listen the avarege players and you only what they want. If they are a small developer team then would be really helpful for them if they cooperate with their community and ask their ideas and contents. 

I think I'm ok with the RNG and the grind, or else there would be nothing more to do for me in the game.

QFT. I think what this game really needs is a good storyline. Borderlands 2 is also drop-in/drop-out co-op and has grinding too, but the big parts of what made it so successful were the developed characters and compelling story. Quests chains and the like. A reason to farm, rather than farming for the sake of farming. I think DE made a good start in this direction with Alad V, but they need a little more than that. The existing lore has a lot of potential for expansion.

The netcode in this game.

Seriously, feels like this game much worse code than BF4. 

For some reason, this game constantly disconnects internet. This makes vault runs or survival runs especially fun.

Not only are 80% public games laggy as hell, games hosted by my friend (who lives 5 min drive away from me and has the best internet the country has to offer) are laggy. 

I saw a lot of potential in this game last summer and invest a lot of money/time into this.

Now I see it's been almost a year since I started playing this game and I see DE is only interested in making "new" weapons/frames. 

It's 2014 now and this game still has no official dedicated servers. If this were some small indie studio, I'd understand. 

I used to be so confused when people get really mad about this game, but now I see where they're coming from.

The netcode in this game.

Seriously, feels like this game much worse code than BF4. 

For some reason, this game constantly disconnects internet. This makes vault runs or survival runs especially fun.

Not only are 80% public games laggy as hell, games hosted by my friend (who lives 5 min drive away from me and has the best internet the country has to offer) are laggy. 

I saw a lot of potential in this game last summer and invest a lot of money/time into this.

Now I see it's been almost a year since I started playing this game and I see DE is only interested in making "new" weapons/frames. 

It's 2014 now and this game still has no official dedicated servers. If this were some small indie studio, I'd understand. 

I used to be so confused when people get really mad about this game, but now I see where they're coming from.

Also QFT. It's almost as bad as CryEngine's, and that's saying something. In some public games, it feels like I'm chasing ghosts because I'm shooting things that've already been killed by the slow host. I shouldn't be punished (i.e. lose out on affinity and XP) just because I have a faster ping. Where does hit-detection even occur anyway? On their client or mine? Cuz it's certainly not on dedicated servers, where it should be. Thankfully, it's not a PvP-focused game, or else it would be infinitely more frustrating.

Edited by Insomniak

Hello everyone! I was just wondering what kinds of things people dislike about the game right now. The reason why I made this thread was because literally just a few minutes ago I found a host who's internet was a disaster. It was nearly impossible to pick up anything and I couldn't damage the enemy. This has happened for 20 minutes straight and then after the mission the game said I disconnected and that I will return to the multiplayer screen but it didn't...All I heard were just the infested feasting onto my corpse...So then I had to completely turn off my game...Hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone because it just would make you feel useless.

EDIT:

Here is my own little list since everyone else pretty much has their own.

RNG

People who don't wait for me or any other people at the elevator.

People who leaves Survival when we are around 13:00 and with 90% Life support.

Really bad teammates for an example. I lose all my health and I fall down onto the ground waiting for someone to get me back on my feet. My entire team ignores me and just tries killing the enemies instead when I don't really have any enemies near me. This is even worse when I don't have any revives left.

Those moments where I just jumped over something and suddenly some weird glitch happens and I get pulled back 20 feet back. (I know this is beta but still.)

When my entire team are rushers.

When my teammates get in the way of the enemy that I'm shooting.

Lastly the lack of colors you get to pick at the start. Why can't we just buy the colors for like...50,000 credits or something. I'm saying 50,000 credits since I get rather a lot of credits sometimes.

Removal of infested being a faction. (Like one guy said here...I didn't really notice that till he said that and sometimes I'd like to kill some infested.)

Lack of a story.

I hope the dev's take a look at this and fix all of the games problems (They obviously can't fix what the community really does.) and if they do then I will just be one happy guy running down the streets saying. "THEY MADE THE GAME 100% BETTER WOOHOO!" of course I don't really see this happening anytime soon.

Also I love how I forgot to spell check some things...Oops.

Not enough prime weapons and Warframes I wanted everything primed and insane market prices, bad AI, hard obtain some objects or enemys without any clue, some objects are missing in the codex .

People claiming "the game isn't even open beta anymore" - what else are you going to call a game that is missing vast swathes of expected core functionality, and will undergo major changes in the foreseeable future?

Perpetual beta is the same as final release, you're just always adding to the pot like you would a beta version. This doesn't mean they are the same. Warframe will continue for the rest of its life as a living game in perpetual beta, but it should not be able to brandish the word "beta" around like a shield to keep people from point out the flaws in its design for the rest of its life. Not even a legitimate beta release should be able to do that.

The only two things I can think of that aren't already addressed ad nauseum. Only one is borderline game-breaking, but both are maneageable.

* Weapon/warframe coloration still needs some work. Some things can't be recolored and it easily messes up a theme. Like Mag's white arm stripes that are stuck being white.

* Aim Assist. Obviously you don't want it to replace precision aiming. Having said that, using a typical low-DPI controller, it's practically a necessity, but it does as much harm as good. In crowds, it's useless. And even with a lone enemy, it's liable to drag you away from a perfect shot, to aim at something 10 feet to the side and behind a wall. Trying to aim at flying Corpus bots is an exercise in frustration tolerance to boot. I have seen games do aim assist much more elegantly, and I think it could be improved.

Before anybody says, "it's a PC game, use a keyboard!" consider this: many people suffer injuries that make using a keyboard+mouse difficult. Controllers are much more comfortable if you have severe tendonitis, tendonosis, etc. And the option is already built-in, so there's no harm in improving it.

I don't actually mind RNG, simply because I understand the need for it. They have limited content at the moment, and need a way to mitigate progress so people don't hit a wall and run out of stuff to do too fast. Hopefully it's a stop-gap measure and not a final solution though.

Seems like a good beta so far. I'm impressed with DE and hopefuly for their future efforts. And for more intuitive aim assist. ;D

Edited by Serpentia

Simply... Grind.

May I embellish?

uqrc.jpg

I'm thinking about doing a whole singer series of bulletins of just Warfahrme laments.  I have a couple good ideas already.  It's the least I can do for the cause.
Edited by alocrius