Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Idea Warframe Nº2 "apate" The Cheating..

OkamiMilo

Well, this is my idea for a warframe , the 1st was a warframe called " Andromeda" and now I have another.

This is "Apate" The Cheating ,  The Fraud , The Lying.

Starts with 100 life and 200 of shield, so she is pretty weak. But at level 30 She will have 400 life and 600 of shield.

Okay...

Her First Skill: "Cheated The Death" Which would be , when you're surrounded by enemies and you know you will not be able to win , this ability makes you "die" which is not, that is a supposed death , but you're alive but you're pretending to be dead . Which deceive the enemy , thinking you're dead and so would go away.

Her Secondary Skill: "Disguise" basically, you disguise at an enemy (You would be disguised as the last enemy you kill) And if you attack the enemy the disguise disappears.

Her Third Skill: "Shadows" This skill is a combination of the skills "chaos" of nyx and Loki. would create a "shadow" in front of the enemy, which distract the enemy would attack his own shadow.

Her Ultimate Skill "Disability" Which would be the final attack and what it would do is put in the ground like an artifact which produce an electricity, electromagnetism beams in the floor this beams, they seek the enemies and disabled the functionality of the movements, stunning them and kill them in a few seconds..

Criticisms are read, but BAD, criticism or insults, they are ignored. Thank you.

AND SORRY FOR MY AWFUL ENGLISH! I WILL STUDY ENGLISH SOON , SORRY ABOUT THAT e.e