Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

Thanks VERY much for clearing this up (and for answering other peoples' questions too). I really appreciate it.

Last question: can a death mark go away? With time? Very annoyingly, I had entered a public corpus assassinate mission (one of the alerts today - the one against jackal) and the lights started  flickering (and I had at least two active death marks - at least one non-corpus and at least one corpus) and then the people I was playing with finished the mission (I joined late - just before the boss fight itself).

Anyone know whether getting the flickering lights cancels my death marks?

Thanks again for all the help everyone.  

This is just my own speculation, but i think death marks take longer to expire than we were assuming, i got attacked by the Stalker for a Kril mark, i honestly can't remember the last time i killed him, been a long time. So i guess a death mark don't expire until you get a encounter triggered by it.

And i don't think a encounter cancels all active death marks, because once a encounter is triggered and either the stalker or the harvester comes after a death mark, only that mark will expire, any other death mark you have currently on your character will still be there. I know that because of the Stalker Hunter app, that was indicating my death marks even after i had an stalker encounter today.

I'm getting windows that pop up and give me an error message. The countdown also goes into negative numbers. (happens whenever it reaches 5 sec)

Error;/n/nSystem.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. 

at Stalker.Form.1.checkmethod()

Windows7 x64 

Downloaded Warframe on Steam

I need hate and detron bp/receiver/barrel...

Will stalker/haverster spaw in Amalthea:Jupiter?

Tks

Also, I cannot figure out how to make the program show whether I got the deathmark or not.

Tks for the help.

yes it will

as for the second one. I'm not sure.

Actually, according to the wikia, the chance of a Stalker encounter is 2,5%
Statistically speaking, the odds are that you will have an average of 1 encounters every 40 runs.
Not that bad. But i think that rate has been lowered in the last patch.

Also, its possible taht the Harvester spawn chance is lower than the Stalker, but that's just speculation.

Of course that probability is not predictable, you can have 100 runs and not encounter it once, then you can have 10 runs and encounter it twice in a row... Its all about luck.

Edited by RexSol