Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's New?

UnholyPerfection

G'day guys,

Have played Warframe in quite a while and looking to get back into it now it's on PS4, I will however be playing my PC account until I can migrate over.

The last time I played was when the new defense game-mode where you try to survive while enemies and Lotus drop oxygen down for you was introduced.

Whats new? What should I start grinding for now?

Thanks for any update, keen to get back into things :-)

Edited by UnholyPerfection

aside from whining and crying a lot of cool things.

I would recommend you read most of the latest updates from update 10 / 11

^

This is well put.

Lots of people crying about stats all the time now, but they revamped damage types so there's no more 'armor ignore' or 'not armor ignore' chasm between weapons anymore and everything is viable. Some weapons are better out of the box, and some weapons are definitely king of the high end DPS game for very high defense wave counts and things like that, but for 99% of the game pretty much any weapon will kick butt if you polarize it with enough forma to put eight maxed out mods on it. If you lke it, don't hesitate to invest your potato's or Forma.

Enemy resistances table (note there are tabs per faction).

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0

You should look up where the new Toxic damage mods drop. They are needed to make some of the key elemental combos, and base toxic damage ignores shields (combos with toxic do not, just pure toxic.) which is always nice, especially for the void where it gives you a good damage type vs both types of trash gunmen.

If you like melee, don't be discouraged. Since Damage 2.0 most melee weapons frankly kind of suck, but they are planing to put in a new melee system (you can switch to your melee weapon and run around with it!! SOON!!!) and the damage we can do will get tuned up.

Edited by VKhaun