Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris Qol Changes

Tyranness

The Ogris has a charge mechanic for it's firing. However it also has delay to when it can be charged up again, and if you press the fire button before the delay, it makes you have to click once the delay is over. Perhaps make it so if you click before it will go into charging once the delay is over instead of accidently losing DPS over clicking too early?

With a weapon with the potential damage output of over 16'000 damage a second of lot time won't change anything, plus when you use the weapon enough you learn the delay so you don't accidentally press it early.

why make users "learn" the delay when it could just be made better so you dont have to in the first place. besides, it's why this is called a quality of life change.

Bursters have a delay as well. This isn't that big a deal. It's not going to affect gameplay or anything else. Sure, would be "nice", but just take breath between shots, and all will be well. I get it, I really do. I have things that bug me about certain mechanics, and as much as I want those changed, a lot of other people seem to not care.

Edited by Exo594

This isn't an Ogris specific delay, all charged weapons have this issue. You can't start the next charge until the animation of the previous shot is completed. And yes, it needs to be fixed.

This has an espcially obnoxious sister mechanic in form of inability to switch skills while the previous skill is still being casted. This is also incredibly obnoxious.