Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trabes - The Laser Waerframe

QGuy

Trabes (Latin for beam) is an offensive tank warframe. He has high shields and armor, while lacking speed.

His abilities allow him to control and harness... lasers. Here's his move set:

1) Plasma beam - this ability fires out a thin, continues beam of plasma, dealing heat and slash damage.

2) Charged shield - quadruples the base shield of the user for 15 seconds before returning to the original number. This also decreases his speed by x4.

3) Bound - bounds nearby teammates to him. All incoming damage to one of the bount players will be transported to Trabes and vice versa. The damage taken is reduced by 50%.

4) Gamma rampage - this ability makes the user fire rapid bolts of energy dealing puncture and radiation damage.

Alt. helmets: Photon - +30% shields -15 speed

Edited by QGuy

You'd think if he was focused around a super-focused beam of light he'd be one of the faster frames...

higher his shields and speed lower his health and armour that would be more like a light beam, his name could be photon and keep all the abilities from what I've seen he could be like a better vanguard rhino

higher his shields and speed lower his health and armour that would be more like a light beam, his name could be photon and keep all the abilities from what I've seen he could be like a better vanguard rhino

Actually that sounds really good! And I could keep the old name for an alt. Helmet!