The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things That Would Help Balance Weapons, And Other Things

lautalocos

so, right now, the differences of power between primary and secondary weapons are really high, mostly because secondary weapons mods are more powerfull than primary weapons.

i think secondary weapons and primary weapons mods should be the same.

in that case, weapons like the brakk, bronco and strun, hek and boar should use the same mods, and furis, lex and braton, karak, and vectis should use other kinds of mods

from there, DE can balance mods easily, and it eliminates a lot of mods from the drop tables.

also, a little bit off-topic, i think that split chambe and barrel difusion should have a lower chance to shoot another bullet. maybe 60% or 40%.

BUT

this wouldnt be a nerf. why? because DE should then lower some of the resistances of higher level enemies (in low levels you dont have either the mod or the energy capacity to equip it)

this way, the time to kill of enemies should be the same, but multishot mods would be optional, instead of just being more damage. this way players can actually choose if they want it or not, instead of it being a neccesity.

and a last thing. i think thundebolt should have in each level 100% to explode, but it should have heavy drawbacks (not silent, more charge time, more arrow drop and travel time)