Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith Vipers & Multishot, Glitch?

S3ven0F13

Edit: (After further testing, it seems to only do this on client and when framerate is low do to Peer 2 Peer, so its deffinatly a bug. and another point for our lovely P2P lol)

There seems to be a problem with Multishot on the new vipers, Usually when using multishots you'd get 2 maybe 3 bullets for the price of one. Now for some reason it actually costs you 2 bullets from your clip to use multishot, effectively making multishot useless as just another firerate mod. 

Is this the new standard for multishot? or is it a bug? I really hope its a bug or ima have to reduce my multishot mod to only being used for sentinal weapons, cause as it is now, its all con and no pro. (If it is the new standard for multishot i think its a mistake to turn multishot into a firerate mod, cause if we wanted more firerate, thats what we woulda equipped....not multishot.)

I think this is a serious issue that needs to be addressed ASAP so effective feedback can be given accordingly. Please DE, I hope your reading this. give me a sign lol

Edited by S3ven0F13

Tho i would prefer actual data from the people who made it. Ive even used a macro to make the button be tapped at .2 of a second once....and um, used 2 bullets shot 2 bullets in one trigger pull. (180% Multishot chance) not sure how you tested but my auto-clicker says something aint right.

Edited by S3ven0F13

Tho i would prefer actual data from the people who made it. Ive even used a macro to make the button be tapped at .2 of a second once....and um, used 2 bullets shot 2 bullets in one trigger pull. (180% Multishot chance) not sure how you tested but my auto-clicker says something aint right.

Tested using my eyes. Tapped the mouse, 2 were lost from the clip, counted 5 bullets spread out into the distance.