Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Shotgun Type

Zephyric_Reaper

I'll keep this short. 

Many may see the similarity of this idea from LoL's champ: graves.

Basically it's a shotgun that throws one bullet that "explodes" on impact and the several pellets are spread on the target's back. Since most shotguns are pretty flat and there are so few, I figured this was a nice concept. 

This is more like a grenade launcher than a shotgun...

I mean, why would I use this over the Penta or the Tigris? One of which does a full 360 degree blast rather than a cone shot, and the other which gives me greater control over what and where I hit.

This is more like a grenade launcher than a shotgun...

I mean, why would I use this over the Penta or the Tigris? One of which does a full 360 degree blast rather than a cone shot, and the other which gives me greater control over what and where I hit.

For one, it's a shotgun, so it doesn't kill you. And by that mentality then I would not use anything but trinity+ogris to my feet. It works much like a frag grenade except for the fact that it shoots shotgun pellets once the initial bullet explodes. Also, the penta hits a blast, this hits a cone past the first target which brings variety. I find it really fun and would definately have fun using it either for CC or dealing with crowds in general.