SgtCinnamon

So i was playing, came up with an idea for player quarters in the dojo

they should be/have

- accessible by a special elevator 

- clan members must build one themselves

- you can have displays showing your weapons, warframes etc

- obviously have decorative items

- perhaps access to your blueprints and whatnot through an interface there

Does anyone else have any other ideas/additions?

I was thinking something in the lines of a social/recreational area as a "dead end" room type (only has one door). These are best suited for the larger clan halls where there are additional slots for rooms to be built. I have left these doors unbridged to any other rooms as it has no logical use in my dojo (I go for that realism thing hehe), and as such I see a need for a room (other than a research room) as a "dead end" or decorative room. These can obviously also be connected to other rooms. It would be nice to see an aquarium/zoo/greenhouse like room (as shown in the concept art within the games codex), a market room where players can trade across dojos (quite a big undertaking there) or a little canteen like room where players can enter "clan chat rooms" to discuss things in groups without having to bother everyone else in the clan. There are many more ways to fill those little gaps in the dojo (maybe an option to remove doors in the halls and gardens?), I am sure DE will bring out something soon :D

Edited by SanguinisCor

I'm not in a clan yet and don't know much about the Dojos, but I think a test room would be awesome. Somewhere where you can preview all the weapons on the market and even ones that you scan using your codex, but can't buy (Dread, Despair, Prime weapons, etc). I always think about this when I go to buy a weapon/blueprint. Currently the only way to do this is to actually buy the item/items and if you don't like them you just wasted loads of currency/materials.