Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Warroir

RustyNaps

New Infested Medium Unit!

infested_warroir_by_rustynaps-d721tms.jp

This infested unit wields a scythe like weapon it uses to block 45% of weapon damage (Totally vulnerable to Warframe powers.) as it pursues the player at very fast speeds, the only way to get maximum amount of damage is to shoot it's sides, back or wait for it to let it's guard down to attack. It's attack has a wind up before swiping so popping a shot in it's face is possible.

TL;DR: It's like a shield lancer without knockdown and a bone shield which bullets can already punch through to some degree. 

(I promise the crawlers will be here some day)

Edited by RustyNaps

Ok with you getting swarmed with every other infested and with ancients higher armor and health I think a infested that blocks is a bad idea

It only blocks some of the damage. Besides only the front is partially protected AND it's attacks have a charged up so you can EASILY pop him with whatever weapon you got.

Quit whining and READ.

It only blocks some of the damage. Besides only the front is partially protected AND it's attacks have a charged up so you can EASILY pop him with whatever weapon you got.

Quit whining and READ.

I wasn't whining and I did read, it said nothing about charged attack, it did say it was fast though so would I be wrong to assume that the attack speed would also be fast and as for what I was saying the infested already do good with their number and low def if you increase the def without lowering the numbers it going to get screwy plus you said its a medium unit meaning it would have more health if it were to follow the unit rules and it blocks more than 50% of your attacks. Don't post your ideas online if you don't want negative feed back.

Edited by Sasoka

I wasn't whining and I did read, it said nothing about charged attack, it did say it was fast though so would I be wrong to assume that the attack speed would also be fast and as for what I was saying the infested already do good with their number and low def if you increase the def without lowering the numbers it going to get screwy plus you said its a medium unit meaning it would have more health if it were to follow the unit rules and it blocks more than 50% of your attacks. Don't post your ideas online if you don't want negative feed back.

I expect negative feedback but your first post was just a bunch of whine (Omg it's toooo hard! Can't kill it in 2 seconds omg!).

This unit is really easy to kill solo just hit with a warframe power or knock it down with a kick and go to town. And its even more easier with friends because it can only focus on one person, friend goes behind it, boom dead, end of story.

The unit itself is fast but the swings are slow to start which when it's doing that it lowers it's frontal defense making it easy to pop a shot to it's head.

You sir were just whining, we all do. Besides, DE says there will be new melee AI that does this. I was just implementing it.

I expect negative feedback but your first post was just a bunch of whine (Omg it's toooo hard! Can't kill it in 2 seconds omg!).

This unit is really easy to kill solo just hit with a warframe power or knock it down with a kick and go to town. And its even more easier with friends because it can only focus on one person, friend goes behind it, boom dead, end of story.

The unit itself is fast but the swings are slow to start which when it's doing that it lowers it's frontal defense making it easy to pop a shot to it's head.

You sir were just whining, we all do. Besides, DE says there will be new melee AI that does this. I was just implementing it.

Just saying this, dont have to read or reply, I don't say things are strait up to hard I look at the logic behind making something keeping thing in balance and not making it so we get 100 people actually whinning about it like with stun being to op at first or somas crit at like 80%. You have a good idea for a new unit but the points you were showing were to high it like if the runners knocked you down every hit, came in groups of 15 and you can't out run it, now I'm not saying its at strong as that but you gotta keep it in at a good equal ground like with leaper they have good health and take 10x damage when leaping but no one I know actually waits for then to start leaping before shooting them

Edited by Sasoka

Just saying this, dont have to read or reply, I don't say things are strait up to hard I look at the logic behind making something keeping thing in balance and not making it so we get 100 actually people whinning about it like with stun being to op at first or somas crit at like 80%

Still replying just this once. 

The unit is pretty balanced. It's just a shield lancer without knockdown and a bone shield which bullets can already punch through to some degree. It's pretty balanced.

I'm with Sasoka on this one, sorry dude, he had me when he said that you didn't mention anything about a charge attack, which is true.

Yes he was right but if you don't have the balls to handle actually difficulty that doesn't involve stunlocks then you must want Warframe U6 as final product.

I'm actually quite glad DE's making melee AI much like this now. Scorpions will be able to parry some of our bullets in the future, even use charged attacks. My infested unit was just implementing this idea. The game needs more real difficulty and less stunlocks. This is what I was aiming for.

You should see my new Ancients, none of them have a knockdown ability.