Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wraith Twin Vipers - Energy Coloring?

88th_Phantom

A real tiny post about a real tiny problem that's been niggling at me when I look at the WTVs.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the Wraith variant seems to actually have an energy color on two lower points at the front of the gun - one point is inside the bottom nib at the front of the gun and the other on wire-like tubes that sit behind the other side of it.

2014-01-07_000937.png

Are these planned to be colorable like the Machete Wraith blade?

Sure it's a minor detail, but I'm really liking these guns so far, so a little customization to the energy color would be greatly appreciated. ^^

(It'll also stop me from going OCD with my color continuity)

Thanks for your time.

Edited by Phantom_Jack

I don't know about your question in specific, but just thought I'd let you (and others interested in the topic) know that you can use the Desert Camo Twin Vipers skin for these to color them.

That skin does not lock you into the desert camo colors. You can choose colors for every part of the camo, and it reserves one color for the frame of the weapon while the camo colors are applied to the rest. Making all the camo colors the same color removes the pattern and gives you a two tone look. When using the skin, the energy color is visible inside the very tip of the nozzles, but NOT on the wires.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/487813329722578550/47F4D86A71FA6965F98CAEA460A26B884943D50D/

Edited by VKhaun

I don't know about your question in specific, but just thought I'd let you (and others interested in the topic) know that you can use the Desert Camo Twin Vipers skin for these to color them.

Okay, i'll clear this up a bit. (sorry for the misinterpretation)

I'm not looking to change the color of the existing skin of the gun, it's great.

But I'd like to see the small areas of energy color customizable for the default Wraith skin (much like the Machete Wraith).

Sure it'd be fine to use desert camo to color the energy, but i'd rather keep the pattern the Wraith Vipers I already have instead of having to choose between matching energy colors and a unique pattern.