Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee 2.0: Single Pistols/weapons Should Be Equipable With Each Other

NikolaiLev

There are a ton of completely worthless(as in: no point in existing, period) weapons in melee. I had the distinct misfortune of grinding most of them getting my mastery rank 14. Grinding the long swords for master nearly made me quit the game, no joke.

There are so many weapons that are outright worthless against anything over level 10(novelty purpose does dissuade the fact a lato would be more effective). The daggers are far worse off than the long swords, and are board-line unusable.

This is one situation where It is more than justifiable to just increase all standard swing damage by as much as 30-50%, while some might need more than that.

Reaper prime, rapidly fall-off in usefulness long before charge attacks weapons are still viable. Standard swing weapons were ruined in a sense when they removed the stagger animation caused by melee, it is simply is not safe to hack away on an NPC.

Pretty much.  Let's hope people start posting more feedback about this; otherwise another Damage 2.0 will happen and the Galatine, Orthos and Dakra will remain the only viable melee weapons.