The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bo staff, what do you think about it ?

Chief117

I find it to slow, and it's a shame it does't deal area damage regarding to the size of the staff. Plus it says that it can throw people in the air, but it's true only when you kill the target. And I didn't realy notice a difference of range, but I've just rank it to lvl 5/6 so ...

I use the chronus sword for a while now and it's way more effecient imho.

Edited by Hunter714

I find it to slow, and it's a shame it does't deal area damage regarding to the size of the staff. Plus it says that it can throw people in the air, but it's true only when you kill the target. And I didn't realy notice a difference of range, but I've just rank it to lvl 5/6 so ...

I use the chronus sword for a while now and it's way more effecient imho.

I agree with the fact that it is a big shame that it does no AoE damage but I am confident that it will come. Maybe the range thing is just in my head, but I feel like I can attack enemies a bit further away, especially when I am chasing them down

... Maybe the range thing is just in my head, but I feel like I can attack enemies a bit further away, especially when I am chasing them down

I haven't used the staff long enough to notice something, maybe it as a better range.

... I am curious about those gigantic knuckles tough ...

I'm too, I've only seen one guy using them. It looked interesting.