Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think The Corpus Guys With The Detron Need To Be Toned Down A Bit.

aldlv13

i feel that currently they are a little too strong due to several things. 

1.) raw power of the gun/ range of effectivness

2.) rate of fire of the gun

3.) clip size & reload of the gun

4.) frequency of the guys with the gun

so first the gun has a lot of raw stopping power, which is ok. it is fine for a gun to have a lot of stopping power as long as some other aspect is reduced a little bit, such as rate of fire, clip size/reload speed, or range of effectiveness. it is extremely good at close range, as it should be, but it also is fairly dangerous at range due to how closely clustered the pellets are, nextly the corpus who use these guns spam fire them on almost full auto, which wouldnt be a problem if the gun didnt have so much firepower per shot. to further compound the issue these guys either have incredibly large clips or a far too fast reload time because i dont think i have ever caught one of them actually reloading. and lastly they dont show up in every corpus mission but when they do they show up in droves. 

what i think should happen:

(not all of these just one)

a.) reduce the damage and decrease the range of effectiveness by a decent amount

b.) reduce the rate of fire a lot

c.) decrease clip to 2 or 3 shots and increase the reload time so there is a safe opening to step out from behind cover and shot back

d.) reduce the number of corpus toting these guns a lot 

or if you would prefer make them have a 100% chance to drop a fusion core :) that would make them worth the trouble

Edited by aldlv13