The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ironfist Clan Is Recruiting (Ts3 Server | Clan Research | Trading Post)

Vanadium

For starters, if you hate the name, I'm sorry. I cannot change it, I did not choose it. Our Warframe clan is an unofficial division of a larger gaming community (which you can choose to be a part of or not). I'm here to recruit specifically for our Warframe division.

What you're probably looking for:

- Clan research (We have everything except Zephyr; she's getting there)

- Access to the star map and Voids/Derelicts (I have access to the entire star map; I also have a lot of unused keys but not unlimited)

- Help with necessary mods (I can do that)

- Trading

- Complete dojo (Working on it, recently remodeled)

- Questions on how to "get good" at Warframe (I've played this game too much)

- Active member base (a few; that's why we're recruiting)

What we're looking for:

- Maturity (both character-wise and age-wise; 18+ years, please)

- Not ridiculously serious about the game

- Willing to not zorencopter through everything (In other words, enjoys actually playing the game)

- Does not try to talk to me about DPS over usability

- Dependably active

That's about it. Recently cleaned house and can support 20 more members (was trying to reduce to clan size to Ghost to see if it would reduce Oxium reqs for Zephyr; since our Dojo's old, we don't have any barracks, and we seem to be perma-Shadow until we start building the next barracks). If you're interested, just reply below with your IGN. New players, Veterans, and everyone in-between are welcome.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to meeting you!

Edited by Go4tfi5h

Howdy, I would love to join your clan, I started playing so long ago that i have the vandal versions of the Braton and Lato, but took a long break (mainly because none of my friends like warframe for whatever reason). Now that I am back in the game, alot of the features require a clan, and that is how I got here. I would mainly like to use the Dojo and do more challenging levels with the other members(alerts, bosses, towers, etc.)
IGN is SirAndrew      

Thanks

I'm looking for an active clan with mature players that have teamspeak. Y'all seem to fit the bill. I've been playing for a while but did an account swap in June and then went on a deployment so I'm behind updates for about 8 months lol. Still know how to play and by no means new, just a little rusty. IGN TommyRiridan