The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Appreciation Thread

XxMAGGOTxX

I want to thank all of DE for making a great game. Even though there are some things that they do that I myself don't agree with, they sure as hell did make an exceptional game. We complain about things not because it's bad entirely, but because this is a game we know and love and don't want it to get bad. I want to thank them for just making this game that has me absolutely captivated.This game is truly one of the greatest, with some of the greatest people backing it. I love you DE, and I just wanted to thank you (:

Yeah, sadly not enough of these threads balance out all the complaints and back riding. Hell, ALL of the 'positive' threads don't outweigh the sardonic self righteous full of yourself negative threads that I alone put out there. Sorry about that.

Where was I? 

Oh, right. Thanks for all the hard work DE, this update, despite some of the critics, justifies the wad I've thrown at the screen for you to catch, and inspires hope for the future, which is rare for a gaming company to pull off these days. In the era of quality degradation, it's nice to see a company breaking the trend and actually shipping out something genuinely enjoyable. Kudos.

Agreed. DE listens to the players, and while that's not too hard to do, it makes a huge difference. Look at EA and the Need For Speed series. It went to s*** because they did what they wanted, didn't listen to the players and overall wrecked the series. DE actually puts themselves in the players shoes, which I think earns them all of our respect. They may make mistakes (yes, yes, the new Snowglobe sucks) but that pales in comparison of how awesome this game really is. I've spent money on this game because of it. I swore to myself that I wouldn't spend money on a free to play game as much as I have here, but well, Warframe changed that. Sure, I'd spend some money on other F2P games, but no where near the amount that I have in Warframe. I think that the Devs really deserve it after their tireless work and effort to bring us a game we enjoy, not what they think is best for the players. They deserve all the respect of us in our eyes. I may have complained my fair share too, but don't take that negatively. I thoroughly love DE and I wouldn't put down this game for anything. 

• 3 months later...

+1 by me

Warframe is such a great game. A little masterpiece :)

- Always evolving

- Regular updates

- Fast bugfixes

- Ambitious, creative and courageous at adding new great stuff

( watch Developer stream 29, Tenno ships as an example ^^

)

Hope Warframe was / is and will be a big success and will grow bigger and bigger. ( Dreaming of a huge and dynamic universe comparable to another game :)

Thanks Digital Extremes.

Edited by AdFinitum