The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Cost Is Too Expensive With Oxium

HiGPS

It's not that expensive in my opinion.

And before you accuse me, no, I didn't go to Defense or Survival missions to get 50+ a run. I get mine in 3-4 bits from regular missions.

EDIT: and I'm a solo clan leader, so I need the full 230 Oxium to build Zephyr. It's still OK for me.

Edited by Guest

It's not that expensive in my opinion.

And before you accuse me, no, I didn't go to Defense or Survival missions to get 50+ a run. I get mine in 3-4 bits from regular missions.

EDIT: and I'm a solo clan leader, so I need the full 230 Oxium to build Zephyr. It's still OK for me.

Wait. You can build Zephyr for 230 Oxium?  

Zephyr's price tag in my opinion is way too high.  600 Oxium is ridiculous. I get like 40 Ox per run on kappa and each run takes about 15 mins. That comes out to 3 Hours and 45 mins of non stop playing NOT including load times and waiting screens. The most runs any warframe took me was Ash at 11 runs and I could get in and out of there in under 4 mins. So 44 mins vs 225 mins.  Zephyr is too expensive.

Warframes aren't supposed to be made in a day, all I'm reading right now is. "OH, I CAN'T GET A NEW WARFRAME WITH MINIMUM WORK. IT'S TOO HARD, SO I HAVE TO COMPLAIN SO IT'S EASIER FOR ME."

It's not a bad thing to have Warframes harder to get, it gives it more rarity. I spent a week going through missions to get Sayrn because the systems simply wouldn't drop. I would play an average of 3 hours worth of boss fights, then call it quits for a day. 4 hours compared to the 21 hours spent trying to get one part for Sayrn.... I think it's fair to say that Zephyr is much easier to get in comparison. But what do I know? I still have to wait another 2-3 weeks to try and get Zephyr myself.

Wait. You can build Zephyr for 230 Oxium?

I'm in a single-person Ghost clan. Zephyr research costs 200 Oxium, and the parts IIRC 10 each (plus the other resources).

EDIT: Turns out the other parts require 20 each. Still cheap.

Edited by Guest

I think if the devs removed a 0 then it would be fine, if you compare it to other warframes and cost.

KAPPA KAPPA KAPPA

have all ur clan mate in 1 full party do kappa

i gets 100s+ per run usually

tesla spam booben

nova mp spam

frost for ult stun/frozen spam and semi globe to not care on protecting the objective

loki for decoy

having a Dijin is good too cause thats give more spawn but i never needed it and still got tons of oxium