The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr's Tornado

Raptscallion

While it's already been going around that Tornado won't attain elements when shot at if you are hosting, I seemed to find another bug related to the issue. While testing the effects of strength, duration, and range mods on Zephyr's abilities, I tried finding out the colors of different powers. Magnetic is light blue, Viral is white (oddly), Radiation is a bluish green, Fire is red, Corrosive is.............wait what corrosive isn't changing anything- the Tornado is still proccing magnetic damage despite an entire clip 64% Grakata being emptied into it ( A weapon that took at most three shots to proc Viral, and Fire btw).

I'm not sure if I'm just too tired and my eyes were deceiving me, but I'd very much appreciate it of anyone else could try and confirm/deny that corrosive doesn't mix with Tornado.

EDIT: These were solo missions were I was hosting obviously.

Edited by Raptscallion

While similar, my point is somewhat different. He/She seems to be having a problem with energy colors, I am bringing up an issue of an element not being applied at all. I had no one else in these missions so I can't tell you if they saw a color change. As I stated in the starting post, I am aware of the Tornado acting odd when you aren't hosting; thus, I hosted a solo game and realized while Tornado changes elements while being shot with Viral, Fire and Magnetic, it does not change with Corrosive. The color is a non-issue, it was still proccing magnetic after being shot at with corrosive repeatedly and not switching colors, where as it had proc'd Viral and Fire and when it changed to white and Red respectively - leading me to assume that it is simply not proccing Corrosive for some reason

Edited by Raptscallion

Yeah, I initially thought the blue-green was corrosive because I used my Detron which is Radiation Corrosive. When it proc'd Radiation I figured it was because Radiation comes first. However, when it didn't change color or proc Corrosive on a Grakata and Akamagnus, I figured something was up.