Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Squad" tab.

WallyDin

I don't know if there was a topic or not, but whatever...

One thing I noticed in the contacts is that there are only four buttons, or "tabs"; Friends, People who you have played with, Clan, and Exit.

I was playing on Neptune with two other guys I haven't seen before. I was curious about their statistics, so I tried to search them. But I noticed that I couldn't because there was no way. So I thought I'd suggest to the developers or whoever makes these changes, to add a little tab Contacts named, Squad, so you can see who's currently in your squad, view their profile, add them as a friend, or invite them into your clan.It'd be nice to know if whoever I'm playing with was good at the game or not.

I don't know if there was a topic or not, but whatever...

One thing I noticed in the contacts is that there are only four buttons, or "tabs"; Friends, People who you have played with, Clan, and Exit.

I was playing on Neptune with two other guys I haven't seen before. I was curious about their statistics, so I tried to search them. But I noticed that I couldn't because there was no way. So I thought I'd suggest to the developers or whoever makes these changes, to add a little tab Contacts named, Squad, so you can see who's currently in your squad, view their profile, add them as a friend, or invite them into your clan.It'd be nice to know if whoever I'm playing with was good at the game or not.

You can add people you play with at the Recent players tab of the contacts. :)

^ totally agree,

i feel hopless each time I try to add people in my squad to friend list.

btw, is there any shortcut to bring out chat box? every time i want to say something I have to process throught many unnecessary steps.

Press "T" on the keyboard and it should come up. :)