Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silver To Gold Rank Up.

NinjaTamaki

So, I finally got enough points to get this little mission as Update 7 comes along. While in 6+ with all my mods and how my Excal was set up, even how my Rhino was set up, I knew it would be a breeze to get my Gorgon that I want so badly. As are well aware, since Update 7 came along, My Excal is back down to 100/100 S/H, and my Rhino is down to 150/100 S/H. Keep that in mind.

Going into the mission as my Rhino without any mods on my warframe because at that time I was slightly bitter to the new concept to the mod system, I went in thinking my Iron Skin was going to help me win it. Was I mistaken. But that isn't what this post is about.

It was my second attempt that got me mad today. I finally got enough mods on both my warframe and my furax that made me feel comfortable enough to attempt it again. Note I haven't gotten any S/H boosts so my Rhino is still at 150/100. I got down to one enemy in wave 2 and it ran away, far away, past where you (the ones who made that map) allow us the players to go past. And since this rank up mission is melee only, I simply couldn't take out my Braton and snipe him down.

To make this already long story slightly longer. That is the bug, and I might be bitter about that happening, I await another 24 hours to try again. Thank you for reading this. Hope that gets fixed.

we need someone to make tutorials of the rank up missions~

I actually failed the test cause I didn't understand my mission~

was on a platform surrounded by orbs~

I shot one of the orbs and it auto failed me, lol~

maybe someone will be able to record these events~

Most people don't want to record the events because they're not that, eventful... You see. I'm sure I would of been able to complete the rank up test piror to Update 7, the tests were easy and straight forward. But now with these new bugs in the system, its kinda... Depressing, having to die once to get your melee back, but only to watch one enemy run out of your field.

Edited by NinjaTamaki

I have issues as well with this mission.

The first 2 times they decided to run away and I couldn't catch them in time and the 3th time my melee weapon also got hidden and the enemies had a full 2 seconds delay between getting hit and dying in which they could still attack me. This bug + the fact that I suddenly have 350 less shields and the melee grineer hit around 50 per attack makes it near inpossible to pass.

Great news! I died during round two and enemies didn't run away!! Bad news is. Got to the last enemy in round three and the timer failed. Means I just need attack speed mod with my melee and more shield/health. I also switched from my furax to my Gram. Upping the base damage but a ton. So even with this bugged rank up system, it IS possible to beat this mission. Don't dispear, Tennos! Keep moving forward and fight the bugs! Maybe a few of us can beat these missions before a fix and we can brag the crud out of newer players!

Great news Tennos! I've finally beaten the glitched map! Its simple once you get down to it (Thank you Terius my buddy for telling me this)

All you need to to is get something like the Conrus or better, die within your first wave and revive ASAP. Then, murder. Thanks to the update to S/H boosts, even without mods, it should be a breeze!