Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Dagger And Sword (Ssss-Werd) And Possible Dual?

DuWryght

Probably the most underwhelming alert weapons in the game. No polarities, single target, decent charge attack, but really nothing that would warrant an 'alert only' status. You can't color them beyond the color of ugly (will always have that dark sheen to it). The heat dagger runs circles on both weapons and the fang is just bossawesome.

I was wondering if there will be a 'dual' of the future or something to them that would have a point having them in my inventory outside of making a secret dojo society for those that carry these assassin's tools. Single daggers and swords are pretty lousy weapons in this game. I do wonder what melee 2.0 will bring b/c using both of these weapons is taking me to my skana days (I really don't want to revisit them...)

Funny thing is, the dagger isn't half bad, but it's not a feasible weapon to do anything other than spin and hope to kill something or slash endlessly. I think single-handed daggers (at least) should have 2 hits per animation since it will take about as much attacking to get something down. I think they should have a different sliding animation too. I love the spin-2-win, but it looks so silly executing it with something that barely out ranges the fisties.

• 2 weeks later...