The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Worth It?

TeddyBear

Question

20 answers to this question

Pray that it's not just a mistake and they roll it back to 5 ranks afterwards.

Rebecca said that iit was a buff while playing on last prime time

also neither Scott or Steve said anything about it "being bugged" ... so no, it's not bugged

and it's 14 maxed, 28 if in the right polarity
Edited by Regar

How many mod points for a maxed steel?

so effectively 84 mod points? 

On a reactor-ed 'Frame, yeah.

first of all, in your pic you can clearly see the maxed point value, and 14 + 60 it's 74 on a frame with no polarity, the 14 points become 10 on a frame with different polarity, so it's 70 ...on a V polarity frame you get 14x2 that's 28 and not 24, so 88

where did u learn math, guys?

first of all, in your pic you can clearly see the maxed point value, and 14 + 60 it's 74 on a frame with no polarity, the 14 points become 10 on a frame with different polarity, so it's 70 ...on a V polarity frame you get 14x2 that's 28 and not 24, so 88

where did u learn math, guys?

Sorry I thought even when maxed out it would give 14 point. So doubled that would be 28; and therefore 28+60=88 assuming it has a v polarity and on a empty slot it would give 74 and on non matching polarity it would give 70.

Makes sense.

Useful before you've used enough forma to fit whatever you want on your frame.  With enough forma I don't think many, if any people, are running into issues with not enough mod points as is (thus the joke about a 80 point mod on the livestream).  Definitely useful if you don't have a bunch of forma and want the extra points, though.

We'll see how it plays out with melee 2.0, but I imagine the demand for them will skyrocket when that update drops.

Edited by Vortok