Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Miter

syle

I agree.  Mitre is a lot more time consuming to get, A LOT.  Mitre is more unique.  In a fantasy or fiction game, the weirdest, most interesting, most unique weapons should be the more desirable.  It's not going to be the most desirable if it's low DPS.

Dread isn't easy to acquire and it does slash damage to.  There is a lot of over lap between dread and mitre.  Then there is Paris Prime which isn't so easy to acquire either.  Clan tech compicates things further.  It's a tough knot to untangle now.

Edited by ThePresident777

- Increase the base damage and speed of uncharged shots to match that of an Eviscerator. They should have higher DPS than charged shots.

- Do something about that godawful ammo efficiency. Conversion to Rifle ammo, perhaps.

- Increase base damage of both uncharged and charged shots to be able to reach well into endgame.

- Critical hits should stay at 0%. Miter's damage should be unique in its stability-- very high minimum damage, but low maximum damage.

Also:

- Create a mod that curves sawblades towards the direction of the camera.

Edited by SortaRandom

The Miter was always expected to be like the Evicerator's bouncing baby, but was born more like a rail-gun rather than a sawblade slinging toy. Reducing the clip size and increasing the reload speed would make having it be a bouncing death machine a bit more realistic.

Even if DE does get rid of/changes bleed proc. (Please do.)

Reversed-Ballistica firing mechanic

Get rid of the uncharged weak shot

Fire once to shoot a puncture blade that bounces on obstacles and walls

Charge to fire 3 blades at once like Grineer Eviscerator.

...Eh... I like the mechanics as they are now, really. Only numbers need changing; the mechanics are fine, and I don't really see how this change would add to anything.