The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion : Two swords? Double Bladed?

WallyDin

I just thought of something.

What if we have two swords, doesn't have to be the same sword, equipped at once? Double the damage, double the RoF, but delayed charging, and delayed range (much like the dual skanas). I was thinking about this while I had a thought about the Cronus design, that it looks like it would go great as katanas instead of one plain sword.

Or, Double bladed swords? Double the damage, double the range, but delayed charging, and half RoF? Where you have a handle (much like a lightsaber), and have a blade, from a skana or cronus sword, on each side. And each blade could be retractable?

Just a thought, something ninjas could use to make stealth kills easier?

Edit :

OR, a retractable sword within' the Tenno's WarFrame. This could be a great item because there would be so many designs for the sword available in the shop (premium or not, whatever, you decide that). *Credit goes to Darzok for thinking of this idea*

Edited by WallyDin

I'm not sure what you're getting at. "Katana" doesn't mean dual wielding swords, it is a traditional Japanese sword wielded by the samurai. It is, as you said, "one plain sword".

A double-bladed sword, however, might be cool, if implemented properly.

Edited by FOLTHEON

Daisho. Refers to wielding a long sword (katana or tachi) with a shorter sword (wakizashi or tanto).

Double-bladed sword would work fine, D&D (and subsequently NWN) did it. They didn't do any special animations, but it's not like we have to have realistic ones in a game like this. Personally I'm holding out for spear/naginata and better animations for the dual skana - no offense to whoever did them, they just don't flow like I think they should. Always been a fan of the trishula (Wang Yi's moveset) in Dynasty Warriors 7 personally.

I would like to have a MASSIVE arm mounted sword one that stops the use of a rifle or dual pistols due to size but has much greater melee power and a cleave attack don`t think it will happen tho.

Arm sword would be cool, perhaps having it work similarly to the furax, where it doesnt get in the way of holding guns/items would work?

Arm sword would be cool, perhaps having it work similarly to the furax, where it doesnt get in the way of holding guns/items would work?

He played so much Deus Ex, he's going all Adam Jensen on us...

Anyway, yea, retractable arm sword would be awesome. Gonna put that in the OP giving credit to Darzok.

Yes, I believe the plasma is the strongest.

And there's also the furax and the bo, the first is a spiked glove, the other is, well, a bo.

The furax hits only dead ahead, but with great force.

The bo literally knocks your enemies backwards into the air.