Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

South African Tennos?

Rashja

Naa thats not entirely true.. missing out on heaps of bitterness, incompetence, discrimination, incompetence, corruption, incompetence, crime... Oh and did i mention incompetence? And thats only talking about our "leadership"

Edit: P.S. Thank God for the distraction that is Warframe! P.P.S screw telkom for takin away the means to access the distraction that is warframe! Ok ok my rant is done now :p

Edited by Rashja

To be fair to him: He only made it to the third grade. To be fair to the 60% of south africa... Neither did they. And still we are not considered corrupted or have such a kak economy. This is what studies of other countries told us. But its all kinda 5 years back studies.

since then they refused to return.

In south africa. Your welcomed.If you play warframe. Feel free to add me guys.

Little south african humour:

If you were to ask a guy that is from lesotho where Lesotho is...

His answer will have to be:

"In south africa"

That i had to laugh at thnx for making my day :)

Trinity seems more clearly inspired by Christian traditions in my opinion - given the name and all (Holy Trinity)

So is trinity in the Matrix christian based as well?

Edited by Xi41

Lol quite the contrary! We desperately tryin to stop ppl farming Rhino, bit what i cant figure out is why ppl want his "horn" so bad.. =p

Edit: hell yeah.. the internet drought is over! =D

Edited by Rashja

Lol quite the contrary! We desperately tryin to stop ppl farming Rhino, bit what i cant figure out is why ppl want his "horn" so bad.. =p

Edit: hell yeah.. the internet drought is over! =D

The reason why rhinos are hunted is because in chinese believes that a rhino's horn can heal a sick person.

and for who hunts the rhino...

It is blackmarket hunters that enters the country illegally and camp around known locations of rhinos.

atleast tou can say you learned something today...

I always thought she was based on the maiden, mother and crone triple goddess from paganism.

Matrix was heavy on the christian symbolism though, so I could be wrong.

OMG!

Maiden, Mother & Crone Triple Goddess = 3

Symbolism = ½

Matrix = Life

Half Life 3 Confirmed!