Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Jat Kittag...

Havenbrook

Well, this weapon is really cool looking and I can't wait for it to have a proper animation.

To OP, are you sure you can say it's "fast"?? I'd say it's powerful but slow, isn't it?

For the power I am getting out of it, I can certainly say it is fast. The ratio of speed to power is really good imo. High power, good speed. This is no orthos prime or fang prime. I can 1 shot level 20-30 enemies, the speed difference between this hammer and the orthos prime is 1.0 with maxed fury and spoiled strike.

My orthos prime hit for 1/3 of my hammer, and has double the speed. But my hammer hits much harder, and its speed is slower. I perfer the hammer, b/c I can do more raw damage then with the orthos prime, and do it faster, even though the hammer is slower.

Slow, unimpressive damage for how long and expensive it is to build, considering 5 detonite injectors alone are 150000 and 60 hrs... and then there is Forma too (its cost is over 300000 in total! its the most expensive weapon) . Not to mention it cant copter, making it painful to carry around while levelling. This thing should hit close to Galatine on charge and close to Ichors on normal to bother with. 

This weapon has the highest base damage in the game. I feel like it is more of a normal attack weapon, and if your using it to charge attack, then your going to have a bad time. I dont do charge attacks and I can 1 shot lvl 20-30 mobs.

i love this weapon, and with a relatively good status chance it's a monster with blast damage.

i've been knocking ancients around like they're baseballs. they have something wrong with their mass setting i think but damned if it isn't hilarious knocking an ancient 50M through the air.

it's also just really fun to use. i hope when/if the do make custom animations they remain as entertaining as the polearm set.