The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

I'm highly interested in your clan, I'm a multi-game/multi-platform gamer and I'd love to help this clan to grow. I'm 21 and in the military so I can't devote all my time but I'm will to devote as much time as possible to this clan.

I've also registered on the website

Edited by (PS4)Pvt_Emery

Region doesn't matter right? If so send me an invite, I'd love to join.

That's right, we have people from all over the world so someone is always online.

Id like to join your clan. I was thinking about trying a few but maybe the first try will be the charm. 

Let's give it a go:)

The invites are in your inboxes folks. Welcome to DA.

Hey! I just started the game and would really like some help from the veterans so could so get an invite? My PSN is DeadliestGunner2

Hey there Gunner, you are welcome to join us, we have a lot of newer players and vets alike, so you will get all the support and advice you need. I would advice to check out Warframe wiki for all the info you will need about Warframe and all its glory. The invite is in your inbox.

I just redownloaded Warframe and I've been an active player ever since. I'm wishing to join as well. My PSN is seraphim58

Just started the game and I would like to a join that helps out noobs like me :P

invite pls

psn: my_soldier

Welcome aboard folks, the invites are sent. Don't be shy, we don't bite, unless you are into that sort of thing, and if you do I am pretty sure our clan has at least few same minded people. Anyway, what I meant to say is welcome and hope you will have fun with us;)