Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

I would also like to join your clan. Thanks!

The invite is in your inbox. Welcome to DA. If you have questions or need help farming stuff just send a massage in our clan chat, we are a friendly bunch, someone will help you out.

Can i join tried with making my own clan but didnt work out very well and do you guys have labs?

We have all the labs and all the research complete. You will need to leave your own clan before joining us. You can do it by going to clan in your communication options, choosing your name in the list and picking Leave.

Hello, can i join?

Nilson, you are already in the clan, you will need to leave it before joining our awesome club of greatness XD Let me know when you done that and I will reinvite you.

You guys sound like just what I am looking for.  I would love to join!

Can i join you guys?

The invites are sent. Welcome to the club. Jump in to clan chat and say hi;)

I'll join if you'll have me, i pretty casual and just play a few nights a week. Looking to join a casual clan that doesn't require my presents to often

We have both casual and more hardcore players. It's all about enjoying the game in any way you like. As long as you don't stay inactive for months you are free to do your own thingXD

I'd love to join the team :)

I am a pretty casual player who lives in Japan, but my play schedule is very hectic :)

It's cool, I think we have few people from Malaysia and Japan. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find people online in any time zone.

hello may I be able to join the clan?

All clan invites have been sent and in your respective inboxes. Welcome to the gang;)