Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

I have a question :D,i Register on Darkauragaming.com after i active it on email it's say i have to wait for admin to approval is this normal D:?

Yeah, our Warlord has to manually approve of your application;) It usually takes less than a day.

Hey, I'm not brand brand new to the game, but still sorta getting used to it, so I was wondering if I could join your clan? I'm usually on during the weekdays, but sadly have stuff to do late on the weekends, if that okay. PSN: Tobi_83_ 

As long as you play few times a week it's cool with us. I will send you an inv.

This is a great idea. Please could you send me an invite? Thanks in advance.

I'm relatively new to Warframe, been playing for a few weeks. Would like to join your clan. Definitely looking for a mature environment for the regular but not obsessed players who have a real life outside the game.

I sent the invites out this morning. Welcome to DA and happy hunting:)

I am very interested in the clan. I just got started but I play this game 24/7 now I love it. But im always solo. I have no friends on ps4 since ive come from xbox 360. Im chill and very laid back.

If you're looking for any new members, you can sign me up, I'd be more than willing to join a clan...Still haven't had any luck finding any that I would want to put my time and effort in

The invites are in your Inboxes, welcome to DA:)

Hi. 30 years old and play a few days a week. My clan is useless. They do nothing and never play together. I sent a message asking if anyone wanted to do patient zero or limbo theorem and nobody even knew what it was. I'd like to join u if possible. I dropping my clan today. Ign antiks07

Thanks!

Hi. 30 years old and play a few days a week. My clan is useless. They do nothing and never play together. I sent a message asking if anyone wanted to do patient zero or limbo theorem and nobody even knew what it was. I'd like to join u if possible. I dropping my clan today. Ign antiks07

Thanks!

I know what you mean, I had to leave the first clan i ever joined for the same reason: there were no people to play with. Fortunately DA has plenty of people of different levels, so i am sure you will find somebody to run missions with. The invite is in your Inbox. Welcome:)

I am currently looking for a clan to experience the game with. 6 days in up to this point, and I have only played solo. Currently on Jupiter and solo play is becoming tedious. I am willing to help anyone and play often.

In my experience this game can offer much more when you play it with other people and I believe no Tenno should be wandering Origin System alone. The invite is in your inbox. Jump into our clan chat, say "Hi" and go from there:)