Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

Psn is Dragon7sx6. Mature,active player with headset. Play from 2-5p.m. P.S.T. During week. I'm a shy person who would need help grouping up for missions. But I'm a good player. I have most warframes and planets unlocked. I consider my self a team player, who's looking forward to participating in up-coming events, with a friendly clan. An invite would be nice. Thank you.

Psn is Dragon7sx6. Mature,active player with headset. Play from 2-5p.m. P.S.T. During week. I'm a shy person who would need help grouping up for missions. But I'm a good player. I have most warframes and planets unlocked. I consider my self a team player, who's looking forward to participating in up-coming events, with a friendly clan. An invite would be nice. Thank you.

We'll be happy to have you, bro. Invite has been sent, as well as everyone else. Welcome to DA!

Hi,

I'm looking to join a casual/mature clan. I'm already in one with friends but we're so few (about 7 of us) it's hard to get any kind of regular gaming in or develop a dojo.

I've played 20+ hours (I'm level 2) but I barely understand the game, still learning. I have Excalibur with the Seer pistol (grinded Capt Vor), Karak (built from blueprints) and Cronos (again from Cpt Vor). I've just made it to Jackal and have tried solo'ing him for the first time and died instantly to those grenades!

I play a fair bit on the Vita using remote play which does kind of gimp what I can do in game, but it's still playable. I'm from the UK.

Would love to join. I assume I need to leave my current clan before an invite can be sent? PSN is MrChilliBeer.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm looking to join a casual/mature clan. I'm already in one with friends but we're so few (about 7 of us) it's hard to get any kind of regular gaming in or develop a dojo.

I've played 20+ hours (I'm level 2) but I barely understand the game, still learning. I have Excalibur with the Seer pistol (grinded Capt Vor), Karak (built from blueprints) and Cronos (again from Cpt Vor). I've just made it to Jackal and have tried solo'ing him for the first time and died instantly to those grenades!

I play a fair bit on the Vita using remote play which does kind of gimp what I can do in game, but it's still playable. I'm from the UK.

Would love to join. I assume I need to leave my current clan before an invite can be sent? PSN is MrChilliBeer.

Thanks

Yes, you would have to leave your current clan. Let me know when you do so, and I'll send you an invite, bro.