The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Aura Gaming... The Mature And Helpful Community (Recruitment Is Open!)

(PSN)INNERCHYLD

Is anyone in this clan actually online and plays on a constant basis? I joined 3 different clans yet, all nice introduction played with 10 people in party chat the first time and than no one is ever online anymore... like wtf. 

Hard to get a hold of Innerchyld as well so I might just join and see what happens afterwards or maybe I can Squat up with a bunch of people in this thread? 

Building Clan keys isn't for free either -.-

Is anyone in this clan actually online and plays on a constant basis? I joined 3 different clans yet, all nice introduction played with 10 people in party chat the first time and than no one is ever online anymore... like wtf. 

Hard to get a hold of Innerchyld as well so I might just join and see what happens afterwards or maybe I can Squat up with a bunch of people in this thread? 

Building Clan keys isn't for free either -.-

I'm sorry to hear that, bro... We have a pretty active roster, from my observation. People are usually online between 12pm-2am EST, although someone is almost always online 24 hrs. I haven't been putting you off, but my job has been very demanding as of late, so I haven't had any real personal time to chat and kick it with you like you want me to due to time restraints. If it wasn't for members helping me with stuff, I would literally drown in madness. Are you online now? If not, what time will you be? I'll try to catch up with you then, but you should still join and give us a try. I'm only one person of 170+ members. If it doesn't fir you, then you can leave, bro. No hard feelings at all.

No worries man. I know everyone has this annoying "real life sim" going that gets in the way more than once. 

That's why I asked in the thread if I can team up with anyone in here. That way I can just join and you don't have to worry about my annoying a#% anymore ;) 

No worries man. I know everyone has this annoying "real life sim" going that gets in the way more than once. 

That's why I asked in the thread if I can team up with anyone in here. That way I can just join and you don't have to worry about my annoying a#% anymore ;)

Well, you really won't find anyone here, bro. This thread is mainly recruitment only. Mostly everyone uses the clan chat to hook-up in game. Which is why I'm working on us a real website to communicate outside of the game.