Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impact Animation?

(PSN)SpeCiFic_

Hey all been on Warframe for about a week now and I have to say im hooked, love the style and the rush this game provides, especially the team based combat. There is a couple things ive noticed in the game that would be GREAT to add, we all notice there are 3 types of damages,

1. Slash

2. Puncture

3. Impact

Now what we know and see...

1. Slash - Creates Bleeding damage over time, also has ( Animation ) of cutting foes in half.

2. Puncture - Does weakened damage status effect causing foes to deal less damage, also has ( Animation ) of pinning victims to walls. ( impaling ) 

Last but not least my favorite...

3. Impact - Can Knockback enemies and has chances to Stun there victims, BUT for a killing blow there isn't an ( Animation ). Almost as if they forgot, which is okay just wanted to see if anyone else can agree that it would be a kool idea to give impact an animation of when landed a critical blow ( Kill ) they Tumble away in the air, for example the Two-Handed melee weapon ( Fragor ) describing itself it says specifically,'' A large two-handed hammer, the fragor requires great strength to wield, but impacts with enough force to send groups of enemies ( Tumbling ). Now that to me sounds like they attended that to happen but just never got it through or thought of it. So really just passing on the idea that Weapons that Specialize in Impact damage should have the animation kill blow having enemies Tumble away especially for the Tenno's out there who love Two-handed Melee weapons or shotguns etc. please pass this on and hopefully it could be a future update.   

Edited by (PS4)SpeCiFic_