Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Self-Imposed "hostage Mode"

Wemic

While I already know this idea will be accused of being useless and silly, I think it would be a fun feature if we could actually unequip our warframe and enter missions without one. We'd have the character model of a Tenno hostage when in this state. Our health would be determined by our player rank, and we'd have no shields or armor. The way I picture it, we probably also wouldn't be able to equip a primary weapon or possibly even a secondary, and be limited to only a melee weapon. Even so, I think we should be able to choose to equip no melee weapon as well, which would leave us with a basic "shove" attack of some kind that would knock down enemies but cause little to no actual damage.

While obviously this wouldn't be very useful for completing missions, it would still be technically possible to do so. One minor advantage to being in this state is perhaps enemies would automatically prioritize other targets over someone with no warframe equipped, as they will not be regarded as a threat. Perhaps if someone has gone "full hostage" and not even equipped a melee weapon, then enemies would disregard them entirely unless shoved by the player. If the player has a sentinel equipped, the sentinel will still be attacked as normal regardless of how strongly they are ignoring the "naked" player.