Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Outcry From Afar. [Event/character Concept] Ver.2

Oxin

This is kinda a repost but with more details then ver1.

Now sadly the reason that I didn't update was because my laptop crashed and lost all data ,but enough about my problems now let's talk about his .

Character backstory: O.Juno was a corpus , until one day where Alad.V showed up taking all his profits away from him in one fowl swoop . He was demoted to void raider ,he hated it having to take orders from those fouls who did this to him then ,it happened he found a orokin weapon and hourded itto himself swaring "One day they'll pay ,for everything they've done." Then he ran after getting many other corpus to join him (Including Darvo) , he stole blueprints for the Corpus Gascitys and took back his old ship and went to the closest star part from our own.

Now it's the tennos job ( the player) to help this man take care of a problem, it's the griner .

However their is a choice here it's: A.kill the griner. B.destroy this mans base. C.both.

How does that sound ? On one you help O.Juno and kill the griner on B you work for the griner to take out Juno's base , but the other third option is where you work forathe corpus and do kill both sides of battle.

Edited by Oxin

I like this idea, it kinda goes in-line with the whole Chaos-Neutral-Lawful System (The Alignment System)
Chaos being Help the Grinner
Neutral being Help O.Juno
Lawful being guard the system from any threat, Let it be Grinner or Corpus.