The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Headset,mouse And Keyboard Do You Use ?

BaSiLB

Headset: I don't really have one, I just use my Bose AE2 headphones that I've stopped taking with me whenever I went out to classes.

ae2_black_lg.jpg

Microphone: A simple Logitech mic

LogitechUSBMic.jpg

Mouse: Logitech 305 (cheap, good quality wireless mouse)

51DEatWPpML._SX300_.jpg

Keyboard: Logitech MK260 (cheap, good quality wireless keyboard, water-resistant)

mk260-ktop.jpg

Speakers: Logitech Z506 5.1 surround sound

logitech-z506-a.jpg

I've been meaning to invest in good gaming-quality peripherals, but at the moment I don't find that necessary as all of these things are still in good working order. The mouse is an issue with the battery, but I always have a set ready for a quick switch. As far as the keyboard is concerned, I've had it for almost 2 years and I've only had to change the batteries maybe 2-3 times in that entirety.

Edited by djentlemenBehold

Headset: I don't really have one, I just use my Bose AE2 headphones that I've stopped taking with me whenever I went out to classes.

ae2_black_lg.jpg

Microphone: A simple Logitech mic

LogitechUSBMic.jpg

Mouse: Logitech 305 (cheap, good quality wireless mouse)

51DEatWPpML._SX300_.jpg

Keyboard: Logitech MK260 (cheap, good quality wireless keyboard, water-resistant)

mk260-ktop.jpg

Speakers: Logitech Z506 5.1 surround sound

logitech-z506-a.jpg

I've been meaning to invest in good gaming-quality peripherals, but at the moment I don't find that necessary as all of these things are still in good working order. The mouse is an issue with the battery, but I always have a set ready for a quick switch. As far as the keyboard is concerned, I've had it for almost 2 years and I've only had to change the batteries maybe 2-3 times in that entirety.

many people using logitech is it that good ? i never tired it